Enjoy Our Flexible Family Business Culture with Competitive Pay and Ample Opportunities for Advancement
When you work for The Greenwood Group, you become part of the family. From NALP certification opportunities to a full suite of benefits, we strive to show you just how much we value your excellent work. Year-round positions, competitive pay, and unmatched flexibility are a few of the ways we treat our employees like family, and the community you'll build as a member of our tight-knit team is the cherry on top.
In addition to our emphasis on personal development and our strong culture of teamwork, The Greenwood Group's technology-focused landscaping strategies will keep you on the forefront of the field. We use only the most efficient, state-of-the-art equipment even for the simplest tasks, and we're committed to investing in innovative, tech-forward solutions for issues like sustainable irrigation and snow removal.
Just as much as we strive to take care of your needs, we expect our employees to show the same level of respect to the clients they serve. Turning off equipment when others are around, showing up on time and in uniform, and doing everything right the first time are just a few of the basic expectations we have for our team. When we stick to our core values of professionalism, ethical work, and innovation, we ensure an incredible experience for both you and the people you're serving.
Browse Our Open Positions to Find Your Perfect Fit
The positions below represent our most immediate needs, and we encourage you to apply to any and all that seem like a good fit for your unique blend of experience, training, and interest. If none of these positions sound like a great fit, feel free to send over your resume and let us know you're interested in future positions or check back here in a few weeks to see if there's anything new that piques your interest.
The Landscape Laborer Level I is an entry-level position. It is normally a new hire with no landscape work experience (or under 2 years of experience) and works under the supervision of the crew leader/supervisor conducting routine landscape and maintenance of residential and commercial properties.
- Landscape and/or maintain grounds of residential and commercial properties using hand and power tools or equipment
- Worker performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Mowing, trimming, planting, pruning, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, laying sod, general irrigation work, brick and stone constructions, and snow/ice removal operations.
- Follow instructions
- Show improvement and initiative to perform quality work
- Proper operation and care of company equipment and tools
- Projects a positive Greenwood Group attitude and image
- Work safely and participate in safety meetings
The Crew Leader is a working supervisory position managing a crew in producing quality, efficient results in a safe manner as well as performing daily tasks and administrative functions. Typically 2 or more years of landscape experience.
Description / General Duties
- Supervise and coordinate activities of a crew of 1 to 5 laborers including communicating the work plan, coaching productivity, quality and safety on a daily basis
- Master basic landscape/maintenance skills
- Perform job as assigned and identify corrective measures proficiently
- Sound organizational skills
- Must have a valid driver license
- Operation and care of company trucks, trailers, equipment, and tools (abuse, accidents, neglect or preventative maintenance, or loss)
- Observes site conditions in relation to work to be performed
- Consistent quality
- Customer satisfaction (exceeds company standards)
Apply Now to Start Your Journey towards a Fulfilling Career and Modern Landscaping Excellence with The Greenwood Group
If you're excited about our mission and ready to apply for a spot on our team, your next step is to submit an application. The links above will take you to each of our currently open positions, and we encourage you to apply to any and all that fit your expertise. Above all else, we're looking for outstanding individuals who are enthusiastic about treating our customers with a high level of respect. If that sounds like you, apply today!